We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the summer we have lots of good and fresh vegetables that lend themselves to various culinary recipes. With the summer vegetables you can prepare many tasty simple and quick side dishes: from roasted zucchini to aubergines to scapece. Below we will bring you a list with all possible Side Dishes prepared with the summer vegetables. When choosing your favorite vegetables, those from organic farming and local production, even better if from your own garden.
Side dishes of summer vegetables, the list
- Roasted zucchini
- Roasted eggplant
- Eggplant with mushroom: the aubergines are cut into cubes to be fried together with the addition of ripe tomatoes
- Roasted peppers
- Roasted mushrooms
- Dry tomatoes
- Salad tomatoes
- Cucumber salad
- Eggplant rolls
- Zucchini rolls
- Fried green chillies: they are fried after they have been deprived of seeds together with ripe tomatoes.
- Boiled asparagus
- Vegetables in oil: aubergines, courgettes, mushrooms
- Green beans in salad with boiled potatoes
- Salad peppers: first roast the whole peppers then peel and clean them, removing the seeds and the skin (do it when the peppers are still hot, so the skin will go away more easily). Cut the pepper into slices and season with garlic, oil, basil and salt
- Green beans in tomato sauce
- Baked potatoes
- Beans in salad
- Salad cucumbers: with lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Asparagus with sauce
- Mexican beans: with onions, chilli and cherry tomatoes
- Boiled carrots in salad: with parsley and tuna
- Vegetables in batter: it consists in cutting the vegetables into pieces and then passing them in the batter that is obtained by combining water, flour and pepper until a doughy mixture is obtained. After having mixed them fry them in abundant boiling oil
The summer vegetables in addition to representing a good side dish, they can also become a single pact, an ingredient for a first course or a consistent second course. This is the case of pasta with vegetables (Paccheri with zucchini, tomatoes, aubergines and provola) in the case of a savory first course. Or stuffed aubergines or courgettes in the case of a consistent second course. As a single dish we mention for example the peppers stuffed with minced meat and rice or in the vegetarian version without meat.